Tips to get Admission in NUST: Following are some of my tips to those students who are willing to get admission in NUST: Take as many entry tests as you can: When I was applying for NUST. I took all the 3 tests that occurred in a single year. In the first test, I got 101 marks, 125 in the second and 124 in the third. NUST selects the best of all the tests you take. I recommend you to give all the three tests because that will help you gain a lot of experience and it will give you a general idea of what type of questions come in the entry tests. The first entry test is always the hardest in my view but it strengthens your preparation for the future tests. So my number one tip is to take all the three tests. Read Text books thoroughly: I know this may seem a very obvious advice to you but reading the text books thoroughly is very important. And by reading, I mean studying every page of the book even those chapters you left in your FSC preparation. As you...
Comments
Post a Comment